Our course provides a solid foundation in the skills required within the creative industry. Under the experienced guidance of leading industry professional makeup artists, you will be introduced to the world of makeup application suitable for fashion, catwalk, weddings and special occasions. It teaches students to perfect the art of makeup and is ideal for those interested in becoming a professional makeup up artist for weddings, fashion shows and shoots. The training provided by our experts will help you harness the special skills needed in creative makeup industries.
The trainers have seen increasing success in the industry for several years. They have experience in teaching and a great passion for Makeup Artistry and have participated in a number of prestigious events.
By enrolling in our Makeup Course you will be thoroughly trained in techniques and tips desired by the industry’s makeup specialists. Our course plan is constantly updated so you are sure to learn the art in line with current industry trends.
For Fashion, Catwalk & Events
Become a Makeup Professional
- Topic 1: Benefits of becoming a professional Makeup artist
- Topic 2: Makeup artist image standards
- Topic 3: WSH & Hygiene
- Topic 4: Makeup & tool care
- Topic 5: Makeup kit essentials and functions
- Topic 6: Working with clients – Client consultation
- Topic 7: Arranging payment
- Topic 8: Marketing
- Topic 9: Colour theory
- Topic 10: Skin anatomy and prep
- Topic 11: Face shapes
- Topic 12: Foundation base and corrective makeup techniques
- Topic 13: Highlight, contour and cheek colour placement
- Topic 14: Bronzing techniques
- Topic 15: Brows and mascara
- Topic 16: Eye shapes and corrective techniques
- Topic 17: Variety of eye makeup designs and lash application
- Topic 18: Lip shapes and corrective techniques
- Topic 19: Dark skin makeup
- Topic 20: Asian features makeup
- Topic 21: Mature Aged makeup
- Topic 23: Bridal Makeup
- Topic 24: Introduction to airbrush
$950 with brushes / without Makeup Kit
$1,500 with Makeup Kit and Brushes
Deposit $300 to enroll. Student must pay the course deposit 2 weeks before commencement. Deposits are non refundable in any circumstance.
Payment Plan On Request
Our course is simply an in house course made to fit into the industry’s needs. You will receive a Statement of Attendance Certificate even though this is non-accredited.
Must have at least x2 students to proceed. If payments are made will issue a full refund 1 week prior to commencement date.
INCLUDED IN TRAINING FEE
Professional Makeup Brushes
Professional Makeup Kit $550 Optional
MODELS ARE PREFERRED FOR EVERY CLASS
Leave your details below and we’ll get back to you!